Social media is a crucial part of your lives, and for many, this means incorporating it as a critical part of your wedding day. Currently, most … [Read More...] about How to use Social Media for Your Wedding.
Catholic Marriage Preparation
Would you like a pre-marriage course that is accepted around the world?
Would you like to do a pre-marriage course that is practical, fun and won’t waste your time?
Would you like to do a pre-wedding course that over 2,000 couples have enjoyed?
If so, then why not do our online pre-marriage course at home today.
NO WAITING, NO STRESS, NO HASSLE
Priests in every Diocese in Ireland are accepting our course.
If you would like to do the course today, simply call your priest and ask for his permission.
If he has any reservations, tell him that this course has two modules from two well-known Catholic Priests, as well as being reviewed and applauded by two senior Catholic psychotherapists.
“We took this pre marriage course last month and it was our priest who recommended it to us. We listened to two priests giving their thoughts on marriage which we thought was really interesting. There were other inputs from a fertility expert and a financial consultant that we thought were really practical and down to earth. We had great fun with the different quizzes we had to do in the workbooks. The course was easy to do, and definitely brought us closer together. Can’t recommend enough” – Jean and Shane, Cork.
We have a 99% approval rating from couples just like you who have experienced our pre marriage course and thoroughly enjoyed it.
IN 2018, EVERY AVALON CERTIFICATE WAS ACCEPTED BY THE PRIEST THEY WERE PRESENTED TO!
We have two marriage course options for you to choose from;
ONLINE PRE-MARRIAGE COURSE
€99The price for the online pre-marriage course is now €99!
- Are you a couple who dislikes large groups and like the idea of privacy?
- Are you new parents struggling to find childcare or a couple who can’t afford to take time off work?
- Then our online marriage course is for you!
PLATINUM PRE-MARRIAGE COURSE
€200The Platinum Marriage Course takes only two hours – cost €200 per couple
- Would you like a face to face course that is fully accepted by the Church?
- Do you want to know the secrets to a successful marriage?
- If so, then our new Platinum Pre-Marriage Course might be just what you are looking for!
Five benefits you can expect from our marriage course are:
- You will know more about each other than you ever thought possible
- You will be more excited about your wedding day
- You will have the tools you need to stay happily married forever
- You will understand each others’ expectations of marriage better
- You will have access to over 20 top experts in the following fields;
- Nutrition and Fitness
Our course meets all the Bishops’ Guidelines.
Benefits of platinum pre-marriage course
- Enjoyable and light-hearted discussions
- Sunday Sessions also available
- The Platinum course includes our on-line marriage course worth €99, absolutely FREE!
- One Couple Only
- Convenient location in Dundrum, Dublin
- Range of mornings, evenings, Saturdays and Sundays to choose from
THE PLATINUM MARRIAGE COURSE TAKES ONLY TWO HOURS €200The price for the platinum pre-marriage course is €200 per Couple!
Avalon Marriage Course Testimonial from Fr. John Hassett
Here is a snippet from an interview with one of the priests on our course to allay any fears you may have about Church recognition.
To read about how our course is fully acceptable to the Catholic Church please Click Here
OUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES WILL BE ACCEPTED BY YOUR PRIEST*
Latest from our Blog
Marriage is a lifelong commitment to another person. It is often defined as both a physical and spiritual union of two people. You're going into it … [Read More...] about Marriage Preparation Classes Help Couples Prepare for Spending the Rest of their Lives Together
Relationship Expert talks about jealousy. Radio Podcast transcript. In this radio discussion the guest, relationship expert David Kavanagh, talks … [Read More...] about Can you stay with a jealous partner? Radio podcast.