Social media is a crucial part of your lives, and for many, this means incorporating it as a critical part of your wedding day.Currently, most … [Read More...] about How to use Social Media for Your Wedding.
Catholic Marriage Preparation
The ‘Advertisings Standards Authority’ of Ireland has investigated a number of Catholic Church websites for misleading consumers about the official status of Online Pre-marriage Courses.
They have concluded that online pre-marriage courses are fully acceptable in every parish in Ireland, once permission has been given by the priest who is marrying the couple.
No other priest has the right to tell you what type of course you can do; no parish secretary either has the authority to tell you what type of pre-marriage course you can do.
Every parish secretary in Ireland will tell you that you have to do an Accord ‘approved’ pre-marriage course. This is simply not true. Other Church owned websites that say that online pre-marriage courses are not accepted there; this is also incorrect and these websites are being asked to remove their misleading online advertisements.
Vatican guidelines also state that Bishops have no influence over the type of course couples take. If you would like to do this online marriage course, simply ask your priest for permission to do so.
“We took this pre marriage course last month and it was our priest who recommended it to us. We listened to two priests giving their thoughts on marriage which we thought was really interesting. There were other inputs from a fertility expert and a financial consultant that we thought were really practical and down to earth. We had great fun with the different quizzes we had to do in the workbooks. The course was easy to do, and definitely brought us closer together. Can’t recommend enough” – Jean and Shane, Cork.
We have a 99% approval rating from couples just like you who have experienced our pre marriage course and thoroughly enjoyed it.
IN 2018, EVERY AVALON CERTIFICATE WAS ACCEPTED BY THE PRIEST THEY WERE PRESENTED TO!
We have two marriage course options for you to choose from;
ONLINE PRE-MARRIAGE COURSE
€99The price for the online pre-marriage course is now €99!
- Are you a couple who dislikes large groups and like the idea of privacy?
- Are you new parents struggling to find childcare or a couple who can’t afford to take time off work?
- Then our online marriage course is for you!
PLATINUM PRE-MARRIAGE COURSE
€200The Platinum Marriage Course takes only two hours – cost €200 per couple
- Would you like a face to face course that is fully accepted by the Church?
- Do you want to know the secrets to a successful marriage?
- If so, then our new Platinum Pre-Marriage Course might be just what you are looking for!
Five benefits you can expect from our marriage course are:
- You will know more about each other than you ever thought possible
- You will be more excited about your wedding day
- You will have the tools you need to stay happily married forever
- You will understand each others’ expectations of marriage better
- You will have access to over 20 top experts in the following fields;
- Nutrition and Fitness
Our course meets all the Bishops’ Guidelines.
Benefits of platinum pre-marriage course
- Enjoyable and light-hearted discussions
- Sunday Sessions also available
- The Platinum course includes our on-line marriage course worth €99, absolutely FREE!
- One Couple Only
- Convenient location in Dundrum, Dublin
- Range of mornings, evenings, Saturdays and Sundays to choose from
THE PLATINUM MARRIAGE COURSE TAKES ONLY TWO HOURS €200The price for the platinum pre-marriage course is €200 per Couple!
Avalon Marriage Course Testimonial from Fr. John Hassett
Here is a snippet from an interview with one of the priests on our course to allay any fears you may have about Church recognition.
To read about how our course is fully acceptable to the Catholic Church please Click Here
OUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES WILL BE ACCEPTED BY YOUR PRIEST*
Latest from our Blog
Marriage is a lifelong commitment to another person. It is often defined as both a physical and spiritual union of two people. You're going into it … [Read More...] about Marriage Preparation Classes Help Couples Prepare for Spending the Rest of their Lives Together
Relationship Expert talks about jealousy. Radio Podcast transcript.In this radio discussion the guest, relationship expert David Kavanagh, talks … [Read More...] about Can you stay with a jealous partner? Radio podcast.